Come on! ….be a man
In today’s hyper-competitive growth landscape where everybody is expected to succeed with flying colors and supersede the rest, most of us succumb to what is known as peer pressure. And this happens to all age groups – be it pre-teen, teen, young adult or mature professionals.
Whether it is a pressure to try drugs, alcohol or indulge in promiscuous activities or compromise ethical values, irrespective of the age groups, more often than not, it appears far more strenuous to resist the pressure or inner temptation to say NO, especially when we are reminded that ‘everybody else is doing it‘ or ‘it’s cool‘.
Peer Pressure Resistance Skill program offers timely and concrete insights into how to successfully escape this pressure without feeling left-out.
Who is this module for?
This module is highly recommended for:
Students (pre-teen and teen) who are in the initial phase of interactions with the world beyond the safe home environment, and are overwhelmingly exposed to too many influences – all at once.
Students (young adults) who are now expected to behave as responsible citizens, and make sensible decisions about life and career.
Professionals who, despite being excellent in what they do, find it complicated to decipher the work place politics.
What will you learn in this session?
After attending the session, you should be able to:
– Understand what constitutes peer pressure and types
– Make judicious judgement about how to promptly respond to such pressure without any negative fall out.
– Learn to remain calm and collective
– Be confident in your decision making
Module Format – SEMINAR and WORKSHOP
1) Flexibility: Modules are available as ‘complementary‘ courses as well as ‘stand-alone‘ sessions at the door step of participants.
2) Suitability: Seminars are appropriate for a larger audience i.e. around 80-100 participants for a 3-hour session on a topic. Workshops enable interactive learning in smaller groups i.e. about 30 participants per session (1 day/ 3 day/ 5 day workshops).
3) Facilitation: Sessions are conducted by two or three (subject to the scope of the topic or the participants’ requirements) international faculties/experts.
For further details on the module or other available modules and registration, please email/call us.